Tuesday, January 24, 2012

i'm cleaning my oven!

not really. but that sounded so productive.

i discovered that my glove box is a liar -- there are no actual gloves in there; just 47 starbucks napkins and 2 boxes of tampons. after all these years, why do car companies still call them glove boxes? i think 'mobile junk drawer' is much more applicable.

contradictory to what most people (jeff) believe of me, i CAN actually be nice. i had a temp job yesterday (i recommend that only chimpanzees do this) and they LOVED me. they wanted to hire me permanently; i politely told them to bugger off - and they STILL loved me.

being a temp does sort of make me feel like a loser though. some coworkers definitely treat you like an imbecile. so, i'm almost 50, i have no job, don't own a house and still can't fold a fitted sheet. i can't wait to share that info at my 30th year class reunion. my classmates will be so envious.

No comments:

Post a Comment