Wednesday, January 25, 2012

i'm still on the gift giving subject

i also love it when you stuff a gift bag full of tissue paper and when the recipient retrieves the gift(s), they always dig around just a little longer to see if there's one more thing (this story was much funnier in my head).

i am a compulsive neat freak. its supposed to rain for the next 72 hours but i still felt it necessary to clean my carpet today. which doesn't sound incredibly stupid until you know about the dog door and the giant, furry mud morons that live with me. the vacuum cleaner and i have a very special relationship.

i heard 'whole foods' called 'whole paycheck' the other day and i'm stealing that phrase for my own.

my dog's breath smells like cat pooh, cause she probably just ate some. i think she thinks its almond roca cause she's always so excited to find some in the yard.

No comments:

Post a Comment